21st Century Skills Vital to SUCCESS
The Arts Teach Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
The Arts Teach Communication
The Arts Teach Creativity
- Demonstrating ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Exercising flexibility and willingness in making compromises to accomplish a common goal.
- Assuming shared responsibility for collaborative work, and the value the individual contributions made by each team member.
- Making complex choices and decisions
- Understanding the interconnectedness among systems.
- Framing, analyzing, and synthesizing information in order to solve problems.
The Arts Teach Collaboration
- Exercising sound reasoning in understanding.
- Making complex choices and decisions.
- Analyze how parts of a whole interact with each other to produce overall outcomes in complex systems.
- Interpret information and draw conclusions bast on best analysis.
- Reflect critically on learning experiences and processes.